Our Steel Detailing services include:
- Using only the best Software to detail structures i.e. 3D BIM modeling software Tekla, we make sure you get the professional craftsmanship you need to get the job done.
- All information, data and drawings and models are exchanged with clients using high speed Cloud/FTP server.
- We detail structural as well as miscellaneous steel covering industrial structures, power plants, commercial buildings, stadia, convention centers,, residential, educational/ hospital buildings, pipe racks etc.
Our Structural Steel Detailing Services have following benefits:
- High precision: All our structural steel detailing projects are executed using BIM based 3-D modeling which allows checking for any clash or interference during the detailing stage and saves considerable time and resources in modifications at site. Aarbee's personnel have been trained on the AISC/NISD approved training program. Our in-house structural engineering capability allows us to comprehensively analyse and execute projects. We can provide bolted steel structures with accurately designed bolted connections to allow fabrication of structures in workshops instead of site fabrication and welded connections. This results in faster erection and better aesthetics of structures.
- Guaranteed Schedule: Flexible deployment of personnel on projects as needed to meet tight client schedules is our prime motive.Aarbee has a unique web-based project and resource management system, which allows online control of projects and personnel working on projects.
- Cost Reduction: Using the latest technology and economies of scale, we are able to reduce detailing cost sizably.
- Savings: We understand the value of saving expenses in large projects, which is why in Aarbee, Steel detailing is done using BIM based 3-D modeling and drawings, material list & other reports are extracted from the models. This not only allows accurate material management and reduction in wastage but also optimizes the use of material resulting in substantial savings.
Resources and Experience:
- To this end, we have long practiced partnership and team effort as critical aspects of steel detailing. Through experience and innovative thinking we help owners, architects and engineers achieve their visions.
- Tons of structural and miscellaneous steel work in a variety of buildings and structures Commercial buildings, Material handling structures, Transfer Towers, Stacks, Industrial buildings, Large span space structures for covering storages, Bins, Hoppers, Silos for storage of materials.
- Using our experience to promote innovation and efficiency when issues arise allows us to incorporate other team members in ways that enhance the outcome of the project and even trim time from its completion